Monday, March 12, 2012

To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street

            On Thursday night I lay in my comfortable bed to fall asleep after a long hard week of school. Right as I hit the pillow I fall right asleep but something is different but I can’t put my nose on it but something was defiantly different.
When I wake up I am somewhere in Afghanistan just a mile out of the city of Kabul. When I turn over I had a .50 caliber rifle next to me. So I look through the scope and I see a suicide bomber running towards the National Museum. I took three deep breaths and took my kill shot and the shot was a success. I just left the rifle where I found it and went to take a tour of the museum. The museum had lots of famous paintings and some painting have never seen but that was likely because I’m not into art. 
When I was finished at the museum I was very tired so I went right back where I woke up, the gun was still there, I fell right asleep when my head hit the sand. When I woke up I was in Beijing, China in the Forbidden City. There was a group of people standing around me talking I Japanese so I didn’t know what they were saying so I was very confused?????????????????????
I just walked away still confused. I started walking around learning about their culture. After I learned a lot about their culture that I never knew I went to find a comfortable place to lie down on a couch. I fell right asleep when my head hit couch. I woke up on The Great Wall of China with plenty of supplies.
So I started walking not knowing when I will stop and take a rest. When I took a rest I took a quick nap and yet again I woke up I was in Italy. So I go to the best Italian restaurant and I had the best Italian food have ever had. Then I went and found a comfortable place to take a nap after a great meal yet again I fell asleep right when my head hit and I woke up on a beach in Australia.
So I got up and talked to some locals to ask them about their culture and what they like to do for fun. Some of the locals in asked if I wanted to have a real Australian lunch with them there was no way I could turn that down. We had to build a fire on the beach for the food. While one person was tending the fire the rest of us were playing rugby and it was fun. After we finished rugby we ate and it was so good better than the Italian food. Then we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. When they left I lied down on the beach and watched the sunset then I yet again fell asleep and woke up in a coco farm in Africa and I was very disappointed at how they make children their slaves to work for them. So I didn’t even bother getting up because I fell right back to sleep the get out of this horrible place.
When I woke up I was right back I my bed very confused. So I went down stair and ate some breakfast and my mom had the news on and the news said suicide bomber shot and kill before blowing up the National Museum in Afghanistan. I thought to myself did that really happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment