Sunday, May 6, 2012

Promises


What do I think it would be like to be Jewish living in Israel? I don’t think they are facing any issues. They disagree about Israel with the Palestinians because they think that the Palestinians were kicked out of Israel. They also hate the Palestinians. What do I think it would be like to be Palestinian living in Israel? I would feel like a second class citizen because all the Palestinians in Israel are living in refugee camps. The Palestinians think the Jewish took over there land but no one really knows because each side of the story sound different. What do you think these kids think about the most? I would say they would think how much they hate each other because they learned it all from what they hear their parents say about each other. What their childhood is like compared to yours? Their way of life is way different compared to mine just by how they live compared to how I live. How we live we rely more on modern technology than they do. Before this movie I never knew how diverse the Middle East is. I bet if you would put one Palestinian kid and one Jewish kid in a room together not knowing the others background they could be friends. I learned a lot from this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment