Monday, February 27, 2012

Eric ANG

Eric ANG easy name to remember. My name is Eric ANG and I was born and I grew up in the Philippines in the small city of Palayan with a population of 33,506 people. Palayan is the smallest city in the Philippines.

My parents owned a gun range and I had no siblings to take care of so I spent most of my life shooting. I could shoot before I could even walk. I didn't have many friends growing up so I spent most of my childhood shooting. My father was always very proud of my shooting skills and he always gave me tips that were always very helpful. 


At the age of 10 I started shooting competitively I was the best in my league. The actually made me shoot against the 15 year old age group that was a little tougher but the first competition I came in first and I was very proud of myself and so was my father.

As I became older the better I got at shooting, the better I got at shooting the more money I won, the more money I won the more guns and more ammo I have 


Every day I went out to the shooting at the range to perfect my skills at shooting. Even if it was pouring out I still went to the range. That's how I perfect my by shooting in different weather conditions so the I can be accurate in any shooting situation I'm in.

I spend my whole life doing what I love and I will die happy doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment