Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Olympics

     What do the Olympics represent? The Olympics represent a series of sporting events to show which country is better at that sport. 


      What do the Olympics mean to you? To me the Olympics mean many different things to show which country is better different sport such as  volleyball, tennis, track, and many many more. To show how they play the sport and how competitive they are.


     If you could participate in any Olympic event, which event would you do? If I could participate in the Olympics I would want to participate in the TRAP shooting  AND 50M RIFLE PRONE shooting. I LOVE TO SHOOT TRAP AND I LOVE TO ALL AROUND SHOOT THOSE WOULD BE THE EVENTS I WOULD CHOOSE MOST THAT I WOULD LIKE TO DO. IT STILL WOULD BE AWESOME JUST TO WATCH THE OLYMPICS IN PERSON THAN WATCH IT ON THE TV.  

     So i think the olympics we are having will be fun as long as no one does boring events.

No comments:

Post a Comment